Party hard but party harder in kilts. Can we just be real! There isn’t an uncertainty about the way that finding Scottish parties attire for men’s various requirements is more enthusiastic than ladies. And afterward, it is elusive to find the colors, textures and designs that would suit a man.
Occasions and events closets are critical for young men, as it allows them an opportunity to showcase their characters. Garments are tied in with communicating your internal identity, and parties are the ideal event to do as such. In any case, we have ordered this basic list of Scottish outfits that would provide you with a lot of motivation! These sharp Scottish outfits are simply awesome, look perfect on all body types, and they are so intricate with regards to specifying. But before delving into the main topic let’s discuss a little about the Scottish kilts and its specifications.
Scottish kilts date back to the 16th century and are the traditional attire of Scotsman. A true Scotsman never ever forgets to wear his kilt. The typical kilt as seen at current Highland games occasions is made of twill woven worsted wool. The twill weave utilized for kilts is a “2-2 sort”, implying that every weft string ignores and under two twist strings all at once. The outcome is a particular corner to corner weave design in the texture which is known as the twill line. This sort of twill, while woven by a given sett or composed variety design is called plaid. Interestingly, kilts worn by Irish flute players are produced using a strong variety of fabric, with saffron or green being the most generally utilized colors.
Modern kilts for an adult utilizes around 6-8 yards of single-width (around 26-30 inches) or around 3-4 yards of twofold width (around 54-60 inches) plaid texture. Twofold width texture is woven with the goal that the example precisely matches on the selvage. The specific measure of texture required relies on a few variables including the size of the sett, the quantity of creases put into the piece of clothing, and the size of the individual. For a full kilt, 8 yards of texture would be utilized paying little heed to measure and the quantity of creases and profundity of crease would be changed by their size. For an exceptionally huge midsection, utilizing 9 yards of cloth might be essential.
Types of Kilts you can wear on Scottish parties
Kilts are the epitome of trendiness when it comes to party attire. At Scottish Kilt Shop, we believe in embracing and celebrating Scottish culture and tradition, and that includes taking pride in the traditional Scottish dress. That’s why we offer premium kilts, including our meticulously handcrafted dress kilts, which not only reflect the rich history but also pay homage to it. We meticulously follow the original kilt-making process, ensuring that each kilt is made with the utmost care and precision using high-quality materials. When you wear one of our custom-made kilts, you’ll feel a sense of pride and ownership. So, let’s explore the range of kilts we offer, including our exclusive dress kilts that will make you the highlight of any Highland party:
- The first and foremost option you have here is Tartan kilts. Party is one of the occasions where individuals get the valuable chance to communicate their social character through the wearing of a Clan or family tartan. On the off chance that you don’t have associations with any of the significant Scottish Clans or families, sit back and relax, you can wear one of the all inclusive tartans, for example, the Royal Stewart, Black Watch or any of the universal tartans available. You can pair it up with a plain shirt and Jacket. You can choose the traditional jackets but also in case your jacket color should be matched with your kilt for it to pop up.
- Utility kilt is a cool, modern, and more agreeable option in contrast to pants with traditional design however with slick contemporary elements. A famous image of Scottish culture throughout recent centuries, the kilt in its ‘utility’ style has turned into a worldwide design explanation. Previously, the kilts were worn on extraordinary events like weddings and family festivals, or just military kilted regiments and bagpipers should have been visible in kilts. Presently in the pattern, the modern utility kilts are tracked down in various settings such as on parties. It will become the reason for your ease in the movement moreover it can also help you dance well. So, if you are a party freak grab a utility kilt pait it up with a plain shirt or even you can add a bowtie with ghillie brogues. But the laces of brogues should be wrapped around the ankles before tying them into knots.
- You can always rock the party in denim. Yeah that’s right, denim is best to wear on parties and if denim kilts are the option then you should opt this immediately as a scotsman. You can always play with the colors of denim. You can stay rough and tough with our denim jeans. Even if you are in doubt about what to wear to a party, wear denim kilts because they are less expensive than traditional kilts. They are made soft by keeping in mind the weather so your body won’t feel discomfited. You can pair it up with a classy and stylish shirt or rather an additional option to go with a jacket as well. Add on the traditional Scottish shoes and you are good to rock the look.
Party in Kilts! But wait wear these with kilt formally
When it comes to casual parties, the possibilities with custom kilts are endless. You may be wondering when it’s appropriate to rock the kilt style. Well, let me assure you that no occasion can stop you from embracing the kilt, even if you prefer a more casual look. So, go ahead and wear it with confidence. However, if you’re opting for a formal setting, it’s important to accessorize your custom kilts appropriately.
- Kilt pins
- Fly Plaid and Brooches
- Belt and Buckles
- Kilt Hose
These are the essential Kilt accessories to wear with the kilt formally. No traditional and formal kilt outfit is complete without these assortments. Pro tip for you that no matter what kilt option you opt but always keep your shirt tuck into your kilt!
Where to order the standard quality scottish party attires for men?
We have enlisted for you top 5 quality brands who are not only day and night to provide you with the standard product but also have crafted amazing blogs for your knowledge.
- The first company is USA Kilts shop, who have a practical experience of selling celtic kilts over a long time . They offer casual, conventional Tartan kilt you want whether it is handmade or machine sewn .
- Secondly , the brand who is proving itself in Scots traditional attires is Scottish Kilt. From offering you a modern, hybrid, Traditional tartan kilts to casual kilts they have everything you need for parties or any event under one click with an easy navigation route and is a home for all Tartan, Cotton, Denim and kllts
- Thirdly , we have Sports Kilts, who specialize in casual kilts. They provide top quality kilts at exceptional prices.
- Fourthly, we have Kilt-n-Stuff which is a family owned business and passes from generations to generations. They provide you huge varieties of kilts and stuff. So, do check them out as well.
Always party in style and if you are Scottish, party in kilts. Partying in a relaxed style is the best way ever to enjoy. And if you are attending an event or wedding rock the prince charlie outfit. There are few days in years where you can actually enjoy and be yourself. So put on kilts and make yourself stand out in the crowd with the hot selling kilts.