If you are looking for cork board ideas, then you have come to the right article. Having a cork board in your house can never be the wrong thing to do, after all.
Why? Because a cork board can help you track a lot of things in your life. You can turn it into a handy bulletin board that you can use to help remind you of your tasks.
Not only that, a cork board can also help you in ways that you first think to be impossible. Perhaps you can use it as a jewellery board to decorate your house.
It can even double as a tray if you lack the wall space to hang it. Blend them in with your table and it will make for a perfect tray for your glasses or even plates.
If not, why not be a bit creative and turn your cork board into a cabinet door? The strength provided by corkboards can definitely be a good door for your cabinet.
Lastly, you can turn cork boards (or the spare ones) into a restyled decoration of a sort. Cutting it into shapes and pin other decorations on them works well, too.
But what if you just want to use your cork board the ordinary way? What if you just want to find a way to make them beautiful instead of turning them into other things?
Then we have for you several cork board ideas that we think will serve you best. These ideas are simple to follow while providing you the best look.
Without further ado, let us start with the first of the ideas:
- 1 1. A white framed cork board is simple but effective
- 2 2. The brown framed cork board is for those looking to pronounce themselves
- 3 3. Cork Board of Memories Board Ideas
- 4 4. Embrace the schedules with this cork board ideas
- 5 5. Cork Board for Pinning Your Notes
- 6 6. You can never go wrong with a modern cork board
- 7 7. Skip the frames and embrace simplicity with this white cork board
- 8 8. X-patterned cork boards ideas
- 9 9. Wall bulletin boards for office
- 10 10. Tiled cork boards make for a good office board
- 11 11. Incorporate layers in your board to save space
- 12 12. Cork board office organization ideas
- 13 13. Photo display cork board ideas
- 14 14. An owl makes for a cute companion for this board
- 15 15. A bulletin board? Why not?
- 16 16. Chaotic calendar
- 17 17. You can never go wrong with motives for your cork board
- 18 18. Wood spools incorporated
- 19 19. Green and brown mix so well in this cork board ideas
- 20 20. Cork board jewelry holder
- 21 21. Turn your wall into a giant reminder board
- 22 22. This golden-lined cork board is what your children need
- 23 23. Another tribal jewellery board storage
- 24 24. A vision cork board needs not be boring
- 25 25. The bleach tropical cork board ideas
- 26 26. Turn your cork board into a boggle board
- 27 27. Cork Board Design Ideas
- 28 28. This is a map board that is good for classes
- 29 29. Creative Summer Time Cork Board Ideas
- 30 30. Go back to school with this simple cork board ideas
- 31 31. DIY Stripped Cork Board Ideas
- 32 32. Go floral with your cork board
- 33 33. Giant cork board ideas at the office
- 34 34. Large cork wall with mixed functions
- 35 35. Track your loved one’s growth with a cork board ideas
- 36 36. If you like Hello Kitty, this board is for you
- 37 37. A minimalist cork board ideas might be something that you need
- 38 38. New year resolution cork board ideas
- 39 39. A vintage cork board is probably what you need at the moment
- 40 40. Even teen girls need cork boards, too
- 41 41. A coffee bag-inspired board is a perfect cure for your eyesores
- 42 42. Make your menu board interesting with this idea
- 43 43. Cork board photo gallery ideas
- 44 44. Sometimes you need to go small with your cork board
- 45 45. You do not always need to hang your board on a table
- 46 46. Chic your room up with this cork board idea
- 47 47. Right cork board angle
- 48 48. Mini cork board ideas
- 49 49. DIY Wooden Framed Cork Board hanging
- 50 50. Cute and beautiful cork board ideas
- 51 51. Cork board with ipad hanging
- 52 52. Weekly planer calendar ideas
- 53 53. Simple love and calendar cork board ideas
- 54 54. Layer cakes pin boards
- 55 55. DIY cork board with framed
- 56 56. DIY cork board photo gallery
- 57 57. Cork board scheduled ideas
- 58 58. Cork board framed ideas
- 59 59. White and brown cork board theme
- 60 60. Pastel cork board color
- 61 61. Orange and flowers theme cork board ideas
1. A white framed cork board is simple but effective
If simplicity is what you are looking for, then look no further from our very first idea.
This white framed cork board is there to provide you the best look without forcing you to spend a lot of your money and time.
Definitely one of the simpler cork board ideas, but the white frame means it will work with any color choice you have made for the walls.
2. The brown framed cork board is for those looking to pronounce themselves
If the colour white is too simple for you, then perhaps you can throw away the white paint and move on to this idea.
The very thought of combining the darker brown with the lighter shade that cork boards sport is enough to excite people.
The two colors complement each other, making it a good idea if you want things to be complex.
Works perfectly fine with white and its shades, but it will not play along with other colors.
3. Cork Board of Memories Board Ideas
Memories are what remind us of the past, anchoring us to reality and pushing us to go forward in life.
It is only fitting for us to keep them close, to arrange them in a way that reminded us of them.
This idea takes away the notion of cork board being a place to pin our schedules and responsibilities and turned it into a place where you can anchor yourself to the past.
A perfect idea for the nostalgic.
4. Embrace the schedules with this cork board ideas
One of the most popular usages for a cork board is as a place where you can pin the tasks that you need doing at the moment.
This idea basically takes that notion up to a notch and effectively turns your cork board into a monthly calendar.
You can also be very creative with it. Instead of writing any even or responsibilities like you would an ordinary calendar, use pictures and doodles.
5. Cork Board for Pinning Your Notes
People are stuck to the mindset that every cork board idea must involve one big square-shaped cork board.
This idea breaks that way of thinking and uses three rectangular-shaped cork boards instead.
A combination of hooks, strings, and paper clips are all you need to implement this nice looking ‘paper hanger’ for your house.
If you see yourself as an unorthodox person, this idea is easy to do and is a very unique take on cork boards.
6. You can never go wrong with a modern cork board
This design is definitely something to talk about.
A golden framed cork board is not something that many folks thing can work. The color gold is too regal, very unsuitable for something as simple as a cork board.
In reality, it works wonderfully. Its white background makes for a perfect contrast to the gold frame.
The white also makes it very adaptable to many wall colors.
7. Skip the frames and embrace simplicity with this white cork board
This idea takes adaptability to a whole new level, even much further than our first idea.
Putting white over white has never been a good thing to do as they will merge together and provide you no beauty at all.
The same cannot be said about a white cork board, however, as cork boards only serve as a base for the other wonderful colors above it.
With this idea, you embrace things in their simplest form.
8. X-patterned cork boards ideas
Much like the scheduled cork board we have before, this idea includes a pattern in it, more specifically the X pattern.
On papers, the presence of the X pattern might ruin the clarity of your cork board.
When put to work, however, the X pattern only adds depth to the cork board, giving you the necessary break from the stale-looking plain board.
Even better if you can incorporate the X within the items being pinned unto your cork board.
9. Wall bulletin boards for office
If you want a more reserved look for your board (perhaps you want to use a cork board in your office), then you cannot go wrong by using this idea.
The very fact that this idea is a simple one definitely fits the perfect office life.
This will help you live up your routine, preventing it from getting stale in a moment’s notice.
If you are already tired of it, this idea is very easy to spice up as well.
10. Tiled cork boards make for a good office board
If tiles are more of your thing, then you should check this idea out because it involves tiles on your board.
It is a good idea to apply to your offices, both at home or outside.
We prefer it if you apply this at home, though. This idea can take a lot of space, after all, and there is no better space to take than your own house.
11. Incorporate layers in your board to save space
If you have already bought a small cork board and you wish to put a lot of things on it, then you should not be sad with your predicament.
Instead of being sad, why not apply this idea? Layering your pinned items is never a bad idea to try, and if you do it right, it will look good.
On the other hand, if you do it wrong, you will end up with a messy looking board.
12. Cork board office organization ideas
Instead of getting a single cork board, why not spread your money around on five of them?
A single cork board can work wonders with your scheduling, but five of them would make things easier for you to get organized.
You can also be more creative with them, which is good if creativity is your strong suit.
Plus, five small cork boards are often cheaper than a single big one, so you are saving money by doing this.
13. Photo display cork board ideas
The biggest of picture frames could only fit so many photos in it. Many of them are also expensive to boot.
That is why you can try buying a cork board instead of your ordinary photo frame. Turn your board into a board where you can pin your pictures on.
The photo hanged by the first row of pictures is also a very creative take on your wall pin method.
14. An owl makes for a cute companion for this board
We admit that we love simple things, hence the reason why we put so many simple looking boards on the list.
The next board we got is a bit more complex thanks to the addition of our cuckooing friends by the corner of the board.
The blue owl adds a complexity to the board, turning itself into a fine companion for your pinning duty.
The owl might hog a bit of space but is certainly not boring to look at.
15. A bulletin board? Why not?
One of the ways you can use a cork board is to turn it into a bulletin board.
This idea does that perfectly well with the brown background and the metallic frame.
It gives you either a back-to-school look or an office environment look, which means it will work perfectly if you are still in school or if you are counting the numbers.
16. Chaotic calendar
The reason why we call this a chaotic calendar is the fact that it goes crazy with the decoration.
On top of the board you will notice alphabets strung together in a chaotic sense, with two different colors that oddly fit with each other.
The boxes below might seem a bit controlled, but turn to the right side and you will see that the decorations have taken control.
Good for children, who enjoy bringing chaos to things.
17. You can never go wrong with motives for your cork board
Especially in cork boards, in which creativity is needed if you want it to turn into a wonderful decoration.
While the ideas before are a bit more practical, this one is definitely much more artful with its presentation.
The popping colors indicate that this was never a practical idea, but we all need to get away from the practical things sometimes, yes?
18. Wood spools incorporated
Wood spools are not exactly beautiful on their own. They are colorful, but they do not make good decoration alone.
With cork boards, however, they can be turned into a decoration powerhouse. This idea above pretty much is all you need to see to know that.
Over the board’s white frame were wood spools of many different colors and sizes, a very creative idea considering that wood spools are rarely used as decorations.
19. Green and brown mix so well in this cork board ideas
Cork boards are known for their ‘earthy’ brown look, sharing the same color as your typical garden dirt (albeit lighter than the real dirt).
Combined with green plants, the dirt lost its ugliness and instead turned into a base in which beauty grows.
That is basically what happens in here. The light green can get overbearing at first, but the cork board itself serves as a contrast to the overly bright green.
Fits the old schoolers in you.
20. Cork board jewelry holder
We said that cork boards have many uses and that a jewellery holder is one of them. This idea basically gives a needed backing to that claim.
This simple idea will give you a frame in which you can store your jewellery in, all safe underneath the protecting glass.
Looks pretty tribal, but if embrace such life, it would not wrong for you to apply this in your living room.
21. Turn your wall into a giant reminder board
Some people can remember things pretty easily without having to be reminded of it. Some people need to be reminded of things unless you want them to forget about it.
This idea is specifically made for the second batch of people.
Instead of your ordinary cork board, this cork wall takes the whole wall, giving you the freedom to decorate your walls without having to drill them.
This is a simple idea, but it can be costly to realize.
22. This golden-lined cork board is what your children need
Some folks believe that children objects need to have a range of colors on it to teach them about colors.
We, however, disagree with that notion. A child is very much chaotic, and the last place you want chaos to touch is a schedule board
This idea is very simple and is very organized, a fine way to teach your children how to be organized with their schedule.
23. Another tribal jewellery board storage
This is a tribal idea that can work nicely if you got some jewellery you want on display.
Instead of going with one board, go with three boards and spread your jewellery around to prevent overcrowding.
The metallic frame contrasts the earthy background very much, but contrasts are not always wrong.
Instead of avoiding contrasts, this idea embraces it and made it work to its benefit.
24. A vision cork board needs not be boring
On the contrary, a vision board must be inspiring, and there is nothing more inspiring than having a mix of encouraging words being thrown on top of a board.
This is a perfect decoration that can lift up your spirit in case you ever forget what you are fighting for.
A good idea to implement in your workplace, where life can get down with only a word uttered.
25. The bleach tropical cork board ideas
A tropical cork board is a rarity because they mostly do not look good. They might have good things going on the paper, but the implementation is often bad
You would not find such a failure with this.
The very thought of combining yellow tropical pattern and the color white is a very nice thought to have.
Not many people have the courage to try this good idea, even when it is proven to work 99 times out of 100.
26. Turn your cork board into a boggle board
A boggle board serves to boggle the mind while at sharpening it at the same time.
But instead of buying yourself a dedicated boggle board, why not turn a cork board into one?
All you need to do is to bring out the scissors, glue, and paper, and mix them all together on top of your board.
Not only it will be cheaper, it will test your creativity as well.
27. Cork Board Design Ideas
If you see yourself as an old school decorator, you might want to eschew those computer-stored decorations and embrace the board life instead.
This is a board made for those aspiring to be a decorator in the future. This large board is very easy to do.
Within the confines of the board are places you can throw your printed decorations in. A good fit if you do not want the base of your decoration to be too complex.
28. This is a map board that is good for classes
There is no better way of learning geography other than to have a large map for the students to learn from.
This idea will help you with that. Instead of asking your students to bring a globe or an atlas with them, make this idea a reality.
This will make your geography or history lesson a more interactive experience, which is always better for the students.
29. Creative Summer Time Cork Board Ideas
This summertime inspired board is a touch too colorful, but that is what summer is all about.
The aquamarine background takes on a pattern that can be dizzying to look at the first time you laid your eyes on it, but it gives an illusion of a refreshing pool.
The summer might be hot, but a brief look at this board will refresh your mind.
30. Go back to school with this simple cork board ideas
There is nothing more school-like than having a brown board framed by a white frame.
This idea will take you back to school with its simplicity and its overall charm. The triangle banners will remind you of those school-based events and parties.
That does not mean the idea would not work in your home. Just skip the triangular banner on top and you will basically get a homey-looking board that can be a base for your other decorations.
31. DIY Stripped Cork Board Ideas
For our next idea, we want to bring you something that can work perfectly well on its own. There is no need for you to add other decorations to make this work.
That is because this stripped board is an art in itself. Those cornering browns mix together with the white ones, creating a feeling that you can find in most modern arts.
You must not combine this idea with other ideas because it will only serve to ruin the overall look of this art.
32. Go floral with your cork board
Nobody can deny that flowers are beautiful to look at. That is why this idea is the perfect thing to try if you feel a tad bored with those smooth frames.
Instead of letting the frame ‘move’ smoothly into the background, this idea shies away from that smooth transition.
The floral frame is not only good for flower lovers, you also do not need to spend a lot of cash to get this one to speed.
33. Giant cork board ideas at the office
Because having one board for each employee is too boring, why not get one giant board that your employees can use collectively?
This idea throws away all notion of individuality and brought to the table a collective way of thinking instead.
In a world where individuality is found in a large batch, this kind of thing will definitely spice thing up for your employees and yourself.
Do not forget to let your employees use different-colored notes to differentiate between themselves.
34. Large cork wall with mixed functions
This cork on the wall is a good plan if you are someone who got a lot of things to plan or if you just want to stick out a lot of decorations on your wall.
The idea of getting a large cork board to be your second layer of wall is somewhat odd-looking, but do not let it stop you from making this idea a reality.
35. Track your loved one’s growth with a cork board ideas
We all know that a cork board can be used as a replacement for photo frames, but this one idea can bring your sentiment up to speed.
Growing up is one of the most important things that can happen to us or to our loved ones. That is why dedicating a board to it can never be a bad idea.
Start from the bottom with baby pictures and go upward from the bottom; that is the essence of growing up.
36. If you like Hello Kitty, this board is for you
If your girl or your boy love cute things, Hello Kitty should definitely be something that you can implement on your cork board.
Cork boards are normally boring, but throw this totally-not-a-kitty character into the fray and it can add a bit of life to it.
Make sure to put Kitty on the corner to prevent it from taking too much space.
37. A minimalist cork board ideas might be something that you need
Living the minimalist life can be hard, especially if you do not know what kind of decoration makes for a minimalist decoration.
Thankfully, this idea can help you find out about one of the most minimalist decorations in the world: the cork board.
Get a white framed cork board or make yourself one. Do not throw anything else into the fray and you basically earned a minimalist decoration that fits for boys and girls.
38. New year resolution cork board ideas
The start of the new year is the best place for you to start making resolutions. Tracking those resolutions can be hard, though.
That is why we want to share with you this New Year resolution board idea.
Fill the board with inspiring words and your own New Year resolutions and hang it somewhere you can see every day.
Turn this into a reminder to keep you going in life.
39. A vintage cork board is probably what you need at the moment
A vintage decoration is something that puts simplicity over others. This is basically what this board is trying to do.
Instead of going all out with the frames, the board takes two tones of brown and combined them wonderfully, making this a simple yet memorable board to have.
Do not be afraid of it being too plain-looking because you can just pin pictures and decorations on it; that is the essence of a cork board, after all.
40. Even teen girls need cork boards, too
The teenage years are when you need to start getting organized if you want to succeed in life. Thankfully, we got an idea that can help teenagers do so.
This board idea makes for a wonderful-looking board for teenage girls and some teenage boys; the hearts, the ice-cream, and star give it away.
This is a good decoration for any room, but it will suit a teenage girl’s room better. It all depends on each person’s preference, though.
41. A coffee bag-inspired board is a perfect cure for your eyesores
This coffee bag inspired decoration might be the thing that your office needs to be even better than it was.
The brown might be uninspiring for some, but it serves as a good background for pictures and photographs.
A nice thing to have behind your computer to give your eyes a brief respite from all the works.
Definitely one of the most practical ideas because it can help you tell others about what you are cooking today.
Not only it is practical, you do not need to be a genius to implement this idea on your house or your restaurant.
The blue color is striking enough to bring all of the attention on the board, which is what you should be aiming for.
43. Cork board photo gallery ideas
Unlike the other galleries from before, this one incorporates layers in its working, which is always a good thing if you are trying to fit a lot of things on the board.
This a simple idea that you can try if you are looking to display your photos without having to buy picture frames.
All you need is a cork board and a bit of skill in woodworking to make this a reality.
44. Sometimes you need to go small with your cork board
For children, a smaller cork board is definitely a better option than the bigger ones. That, and we are also tired of showing you wall-sized boards.
This board is so simple you do not need to worry about messing it up. It can be placed basically everywhere in your house.
This is a good venue for your children to be creative. Let them pin their works on this board and turn their works into home decoration.
45. You do not always need to hang your board on a table
Because you can just put set them on a table and it could still be a good decoration for your house. The picture above is definitely an example of that.
Aside from it being placed in an unorthodox way, the board itself looks very cool with the pattern and the colors.
The white frame contrasts the brown, patterned background, but instead of hurting each other, they become stronger together.
46. Chic your room up with this cork board idea
Are you looking to add a tad more ‘chic’ to your room? If so, then this idea is what you will need.
The blackboard with a pink backdrop gives girls the edge they need. Not only that, the white pattern gives the board a kick.
This is definitely the chic-est idea that you can implement for your room. Works with a lot of colors, but pink is its best fit.
47. Right cork board angle
48. Mini cork board ideas
49. DIY Wooden Framed Cork Board hanging
Flower lovers can try and bring this floral-themed board to life. It is refreshing to look at and provides your boring board with a floral addition.
Do not be afraid to get all creative with it, too, because creativity is sorely needed if you want to make a floral-themed board look better.
If not, you will end up with a cheesy board that will be painful to look at.
50. Cute and beautiful cork board ideas
If you see yourself as an aspiring fashion designer, then bringing this board to life would not do you any bad. Instead, it will do you a whole lot of good.
The white background serves as a perfect base for you to pin pictures that can make your mind go all inspired.
Put this on your side and turn this into a Mecca of inspiration when you need one. Not only it can be a source of inspiration, it can be a good decoration as well.
51. Cork board with ipad hanging
52. Weekly planer calendar ideas
53. Simple love and calendar cork board ideas
54. Layer cakes pin boards
55. DIY cork board with framed
56. DIY cork board photo gallery
57. Cork board scheduled ideas
58. Cork board framed ideas
59. White and brown cork board theme
60. Pastel cork board color
61. Orange and flowers theme cork board ideas
Those are all the ideas that we can give you at the moment, folks.
While you can still find a whole lot of ideas on the internet, these 61 ideas are ideas that we think the easiest to implement while providing the best look.
We hope that you can keep the cork board ideas in mind when you found yourself in need of them.